The newly formed “Mt Washington Valley Chicken Wing Association” (MWVCWA), consisting of five carnivorous connoisseurs with palates for poultry, is on a quest to find the best chicken wings in the Mt Washington Valley of New Hampshire.
To determine the winner, the MWVCWA is going on multiple tours, each tour consisting of visits to 5 restaurants in a single day. On each tour, members of the MWVCWA eat wings, fill out individual, multi-faceted rating sheets, tabulate a combined score for each restaurant, and announce a winner. Winners move on to a tour of champions to crown the region’s ultimate destination for chicken wings.
Through four tours, winners include:
- Delaney’s Hole in the Wall, North Conway
- Red Fox Bar & Grille, Jackson
- Black Cap Grill, North Conway
- Peking Sunrise Lounge and Restaurant, North Conway
- Taste of Thai, North Conway
Watch the full interview for complete reviews.