|Tin Mountain Proudly Presents
Beyond the Valley Adventure Fest:
Stories from Caves, Climbs and Crevasses
September 16 & 17
|Join Tin Mountain this fall for a fun new adventure! We’re hosting a weekend of speakers sharing adventures from around the globe.
5-9pm Friday, September 16: Ledge Brewing Co., Intervale, NH
7-9pm Saturday, September 17: Kennett High School, N. Conway, NH
- How Can I? My Ascent of El Capitan with Enock Glidden
- Vietnam Underground: The Viet Cong, Spelunkers & the Biggest Cave on Earth with Mark Jenkins, National Geographic Explorer, foreign correspondent & author
- Friday, Sept 16: Ledge Brewing Co. Intervale, NH, tickets: $20
- Saturday, Sept 17: Kennett High School, N. Conway, NH, tickets: $40
- Combined ticket for Friday & Saturday: $50
- Purchase tickets HERE
For more information visit the event website.
|Thank You to our Sponsors:
This message and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, review, or otherwise make use of this information. Please notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail if you have received this email in error, and delete the original transmission and its attachments and destroy any copies thereof. Thank you.